Here are some resources from my talk on developers and depression.
- Take This - “It’s dangerous to go alone.” Take This seeks reduce stigma of mental illness in part by curating a repository of stories and articles from people who have been there.
- Open-Sourcing Mental Illness - Talks, research, and forums to help folks in tech struggling with mental illness.
- ZocDoc - Zocdoc is the easiest way I’ve found to set up an appointment with a mental health professional. Lets you filter by insurance, location, hours of availabilty and then you can book the appointment without picking up the phone.
- Some stuff I’ve written - blog posts on ADHD meds, bipolar, and other stories.
- Aaron Schwartz’ blog post on depression and other illness
- If you ever feel alone in this world